Hemp Cannabis seeds
- Cannabis seeds contain 33% pure protein rich with Ferrum, vitamin E, omega 3 & omega 6.
- They are nourishing the skin and thanks for that the skin stay healthy.
- It’s contribute for the anti-inflammatory activity and take care of the skin’s allergies.
- Protect the immune system and enrich her with vitamin and essential fatty acids.
- Slow the aging process.
- Feed dry/cracked/sensitive skin.
- Open the block porousness.
- Reduce prominent veins.
- Protect from free radicals.
- Since the difficult of the environment terms the doninella seaweed produce ingredients that helps him survive and those helps with human skin rehabilitation
- Proteins, polysaccharides, lipids and fatty acids, glycerol, vitamins, thiamine, pyridoxine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, biotin and vitamin E (tocopherol). Due to the materials found in the cells, the algae is considered to have special properties.
- Acceleration excretes extra-rich beta-carotene
- Acceleration modulates glycerol formation
- Acceleration is a source of retinoids, Whose derivative is retinoic acid Used as a powerful anti-aging treatment
- Green tea is a strong antioxidant, anti microbial and anti viral.
- Uses for after sun burn treatment, shrink and calm the skin.
- For local use he provides protection from UV sun and improve light damages.
- Helps with failure of the immune system of the skin.
- Has exceptional qualities in inflammation skin prevention which cause from oxide stress and sun damages - this is the reason that scientists believe that might helps with prevent skin cancer.
Dunaliella Seaweed + HERBAL PEEL solution to overcome Anti-aging process
Part of the aging process is the formation of dark skin and pigmentation. The causes for these changes are loss of humidity, and reduced antioxidants level. The fascinating Dunaliella seaweed, a unique algae consists of tremendous array of minerals, proteins and lipids. This seaweed is also known for its richest natural source of beta-carotene (pre-cursor to vitamin A), a powerful antioxidant that nourishes and revitalizes skin cells while preventing anti oxidation process.
L-Arginine is one of the most metabolically versatile amino acids. In addition to its role in the synthesis of nitric oxide, L-Arginine serves as a precursor for the synthesis of polyamines, proline, glutamate, creatine, agmatine, and urea. Several human and experimental animal studies have indicated that exogenous L-Arginine intake has multiple beneficial pharmacological effects when taken in doses larger than normal dietary consumption. Such effects include a reduction in the risk of vascular and heart diseases, reduction in erectile dysfunction, improvement in immune response, and inhibition of gastric hyperacidity. Several positive studies demonstrated also the aging benefits of L-Arginine. Recent work supports the involvement of L-arginine, the substrate of nitric oxide synthesis, in angiogenesis and cell proliferation, as well as an indirect precursor of collagen synthesis via the proline pathway. The results suggest that the application of L-Arginine improves the mechanical resistance of skin from older HERBAL PEEL (Professional Use) 10 female mice (20 weeks old) and promotes the formation of a larger amount of collagen and elastic fibers in the skin when applied at a concentration of 15%.
L-Ornithine is a non-protein amino acid present in the human body. The effect of ornithine on skin condition has been studied and it was found to be crucial for the metabolism of keratinocytes, especially in the synthesis of urea, polyamines, and precursors of collagen synthesis.
Dehydrjnoacetic Acid – When Dehydrjnoacetic Acid comes into contact with an ingredient it becomes more active.
Glycolic Acid – This is the smallest acid from the Alpha acid AHAS with the best ability to penetrate the skin.
Lactic Acid - Helps preserve the natural moisture of the skin. Vitamin B5 – An essential vitamin for any living cell. Also known as Pantothenic acid
Allantion - Allantion exists in comfrey plant concentrate. The comfrey is an important plant with medicinal uses. It adds moisture? and gives the skin a smooth texture, assists with healing wounds, anti inflammation and protects the skin.